Where once Operations teams built extensive, high-availability data centers, today they extend their capabilities with the elastic storage, compute, and delivery capacity of public cloud services.
In this eBook we look at some of the considerations Ops - and especially the newly-minted DevOps - teams must keep in mind as they integrate public cloud services into their hybrid cloud environments.
- The problem lurking inside your hybrid IT strategy
- SaaS comes at you fast
- 10 ways to make outage mitigation fun
- Cloud capabilities turn developers into operational experts
- Self-sourced data won’t get you where you want to go
- Metrics that beat Murphy’s law
- Cloud-first + DevOps-first = 81% competitive advantage
- Optimizing for resources and consumers alike
From the serious - to the quirky, this collection of perspectives provides a window into the challenging world of the hybrid cloud operation. Down the eBook for free today!